proctorlouise71

Struggling with planning the floor space!

proctorlouise71
7 years ago
Hi,

I've had these initial plans drawn up but I'm not happy keeping the kitchen where it currently is as worried about it being dark and not very sociable. So, initial thought was to move kitchen into extension. Doing this, then created issues on being able to fit in a table and sofa area. It would be too cramped. And what would I use the existing kitchen space as? Got me thinking that i actually do need somewhere to put all the little ones toys! Perhaps the kitchen could be a playroom. So the list of Wants grew! Play area, sofa, table and kitchen.
Someone suggested using space from the back of the living room which I hadnt thought of and liked. However, my husband installed a wood burner centrally in our living room. You can see it on the plan. So this would look odd/off centre perhaps if we made the living room smaller.

Can anyone advise? I know there is a lot there.
Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.