hazzles1

Tiny bathroom - mirror placement dilemma!

Hazzles Hazzles
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Light and Modern · More Info

Hi there,
Cheyne Walk Project · More Info

We are replacing our (very small windowless) bathroom, we've sorted everything other than than where to put mirrors and where to tile up to. We are complete novices so would really appreciate any advice on this!

I've attached the floor plan, the floor tiles (black and white patterned) and the wall tiles (plain matt white). The units are all white and floating, and the taps/shower etc are matt black.

We currently have one mirror above the sink, and then 2 mirrors on the wall opposite the sink which opens the space up nicely. In the new design the wall opposite the sink will have a dark grey radiator/towel rail on it.

We were thinking of a made to measure mirror to run along the entire right hand wall above the sink and then along the back wall above the bath. So we would put white tiles on all walls but stop at about 220cm and paint above it (potentially dark grey). Other than on the walls with the mirrors where we would have a mirror made to the same height as the tiles, then the grey paint above again.

Or would we be better having the mirror just on the sink side, or moving the radiator and placing another mirror on the opposite wall similar to the set up today?

Any advice gratefully received! Many thanks.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.