miracarnecka

Wall colour dilemma

mira x
7 years ago
Hi all, we've painted our kitchen feature wall in F&B inchyra blue which we really like. However I'm now struggling to find a colour for remaining walls! It's a blank canvas with no favourite artwork or furniture I could go by. I've attached pictures of the kitchen when owned by previous owners. Can anyone please recommend a colour that would compliment inchyra blue? I'd like the kitchen to be a bit of fun/eclectic/industrial..really like the tropical scheme at the moment too and thinking to buy curtains in the attached fabric but worried it wouldn't go with inchyra blue at all! The room is south facing. I'm thinking to get one of the concrete top dining tables..any advice would be appreciated! Many thanks.

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.