lobna_abdelsattar

Urgent help with wall paper &colour scheme is needed.

Hi all.I need help with the wall paper choice .Everything was planned a long time ago for our small living area.It is full of natural lights.I picked the wall paper already.Other walls were painter a neutral mid orange brown tone..Our main sofa is a bright green blue one and I planned to get 2 arm chairs deep purple (more on the reddish eggplant colour)I woke up with a bad news that one of the roll papers was damaged!!and now I have to decide either to wait for almost 40 days to be able to get an extra roll or go for another choice...I'll post photos for my paint.,Sofa, the wall paper &the color scheme for the furniture..Work is still in progress in the whole room...Any help is much appreciated...the sofa is the actual one in the showroom...

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.