clairemdew

Clothes storage for tiny bedroom

clairemdew
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Our master bedroom is tiny- 200cm wide by 370cm deep with a window to one side of the back wall.
We currently have a bed - http://www.getlaidbeds.co.uk/wooden-beds/low-beds/floating-platform-wooden-bed-frame in chocolate - 2 vintage filing cabinets as bedside tables and a G Plan chest of drawers in the room. Our wardrobe and the rest of our clothes are in the spare room.
We are expecting a baby and need to make space in the spare room (hence all the cushions and duvet on the floor - please excuse!).
We need to get hanging space into this room. I will upload some photos of things we are considering; my question is, what would look best and in what location i.e. on the wall where the chest of drawers is (we have space to the right of it and the chest of drawers can move to the left a little more) or behind the door (we would still like to be able to open the door to make the room look bigger so we have about 60cm to play with there).
We would like to keep the chest of drawers although could replace it with a taller unit in a similar style. We have very high ceilings so could go up.

Comments (25)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.