shawstairsltd

Before and After Staircase/ Banister Shaw Stairs Ltd.

Shaw Stairs Ltd

Here is an example of one of our before and after jobs; we hope you like it as much as we do. Our customer wanted to update from an old, painted ranch style so we discussed different designs and sent examples of the different ranges they could chose from. In the end they decided to go for an Oak Contemporary Raymond Twist finish which looks stunning. What a transformation!

If you like what you see take a look at our website for more great products at brilliant prices http://www.shawstairs.com/

If you need any help or advice please email us at info@shawstairs.com or call us on 0182754988 where our friendly and dedicated team are always happy to help.

Refurbishment Kits · More Info

Comment