hazeloct2

Choosing paint colours!

hazeloct2

Hi,

We are currently coming to the end of a major extension work of our home and we seem to be finding it difficult to decide on what paint to use where! I would start with our kitchen and would be grateful for any advice on what to do.

Basically, our new kitchen/diner has gloss cashmere units and a quartz white (with specs of grey) worktop. We have 3 rooftop lights and a bifold door that gives us loads of lighting. I am tending towards a colour that is a little bit darker just to give the kitchen a bit of a contrast (without loosing the lighting effect)

but scared that I may choose wrongly! I am also not sure what kind and colour of dining I should get. Would be grateful for advice as we have just about a week before the painters turn up!

The flooring is engineered wood, a light natura sand oaks colour that also has a touch of grey in it.

Many many thanks