hazeloct2

Choosing paint colours!

hazeloct2
7 years ago

Hi,

We are currently coming to the end of a major extension work of our home and we seem to be finding it difficult to decide on what paint to use where! I would start with our kitchen and would be grateful for any advice on what to do.

Basically, our new kitchen/diner has gloss cashmere units and a quartz white (with specs of grey) worktop. We have 3 rooftop lights and a bifold door that gives us loads of lighting. I am tending towards a colour that is a little bit darker just to give the kitchen a bit of a contrast (without loosing the lighting effect)

but scared that I may choose wrongly! I am also not sure what kind and colour of dining I should get. Would be grateful for advice as we have just about a week before the painters turn up!

The flooring is engineered wood, a light natura sand oaks colour that also has a touch of grey in it.

Many many thanks

Comments (18)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.