louisep2012

Colour advice for hall,stairs and landing

louisep2012
7 years ago

It looks like I may need to repaint my stairs, banisters and spindles etc as the knotting is starting to show through. Big job which I could do without but I was thinking of taking the opportunity to do something a little more contemporary. Does anyone have any tips?

In the entryway/hallway/stairs wall I was thinking of painting the walls shaded white by farrow and ball. I wanted to use a feature colour or wallpaper on the landing upstairs. I plan on using Purbeck stone in the bedroom off the landing so something which compliments this would be good.

so to sum up...1. Complimenting colours for my banisters to give a classic contemporary scheme to go with shaded white and Purbeck stone. 2. A feature colour for my landing...

I can post a pic if anyone is interested.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.