auburydesign

POLL: Blush Pink/Rose Gold Trend - Hot or Not?

Aubury Design
6 July, 2016

A soft blush pink is this summers new interiors craze. This dusky colour creates a feminine ambience with an element of class especially when teamed with gold, rose gold, or faux fur.

Extremely chic for any on-trend design lover but will this style be yet to stay?

Hot or not!?

Hot!
Not!

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Envision Kitchens and Bathrooms

Slightly dated look.

• Emmeline Westin

I really like this look, but it wouldn't look good in my home at all. Still, I think I'll vote hot!

• PRO
    Bathroom Eleven

We are currently enjoying taking the Rose Gold trend through into the bathroom - looks good with darker surrounds, also!

• PRO
    AG Interiors

Its very en trend at the moment and personally I love it but I think it will date quite quickly .....

• lisa77226
    In small doses this can be lovely. I do think it will date very quickly though.
  • PRO
    NV Interiors

I really love this look. If cleverly and tastefully done it can look just amazing.

• PRO
    Indigo Acre

Luxurious feel-Perfect for the right client looking for that style!

• PRO
    ATOLL GLASS

Looks a bit outdated in our books!

• Bebe Price

Personally, I love the colour but agree that in the wrong setting it might quickly appear outdated. I think blush pink velvet is BEAUTIFUL, though not entirely convinced of the contrast with rose gold - less is more with this one for me.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.