ivetaevans

Where to buy indoor/outdoor porcelain wood effect floor tiles

Iveta Evans
7 years ago

Hello, We are creating a large extension in the back of our house to include a single room kitchen/diner approx 7m wide and 5m in depth. We are looking for warm darkish (but not too dark) wood effect porcelain tiles for the floor as we're putting in underfloor heating to offset a lightish colour kitchen units and the fact the room will be very light due to it being south facing. We will have french windows opening out onto the back garden and we would like to extend the flooring outside another 3-4m in depth. Have you used or do you know of any companies in the UK - preferably in the Cardiff/Bristol area that do wood effect porcelain of the same colour and style internal/external tiles? As the size of the room we believe a large size tile is required at least 300mm by 1200mm if not bigger? We would like to keep a "plank" shape rather then square blocks as we think this will look best extending unto the garden outside? Any thoughts on what would look best? Thank you.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.