e11ie

Dilemma in Paris!

Luciana
7 years ago
Hi all!
I have no idea what to do improve this 'space' we have in our Paris flat, outside the kitchen. I don't even know how to describe it... It's basically a small interior terrace in between two blocks of flats.
It's normally pretty clean, although the upstairs flats kitchen windows face this space, except for the rare cigarette butt, we've never had the neighbours throwing stuff out there. Recently however, they've been doing some maintenance work on the roof and lots of gooey yuckness fell on the pavement, staining it. I think that's finished now, but we've been left with a really disgusting floor.
I'd like to do something to make this space look better, but I'm not sure what. Pressure washer to clean it firstly, but then what? Should we buy some AstroTurf? Paint the pavers? Artificial plants? We're only there couple of times for a few weeks a year, so real plants are out of the question.

I'd appreciate any kind of suggestion, I just don't know what to do. Many thanks!

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.