louise_mc

what colour to paint living area in open plan kitchen diner?

Louise Mc
7 years ago
Please excuse the mess in photos, just in in between stage from building work to prepping walls to soon fitting the new kitchen.

The kitchen (where oven currently is) and dining area (where fridge currently is!) walls will remain white, but I was thinking that I'd like a cosier, warmer colour for the living area where we'll have sofas, fireplace and tv. The kitchen units will be Little Greene woad blue and fescue grey (with white subway wall tiles). The hallway leading in to the living room is fnb pavillion gray and white. the other rooms in the house are greyish greens/blues or yellow/white. e.g. the other living room is fnb pigeon green.

Sooo, ideas for the colour of the living room walls in this open plan living/kitchen/dining?

Thanks a million, Louise

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.