designersatelier

Our Kaleidoscope Collection Launches at Decorex this Year!

Designer's Atelier
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Returning to the prestigious location of Syon Park for this annual four day event, Decorex International sees exhibitors from established names through to emerging talent launch new collections alongside a host of interactive feature areas.

We at Designer’s Atelier are honoured to be a part of this renowned design show and we will be delighted to see you at our stand ( K60 ) for the launch of our Kaleidoscope Collection.

The Kaleidoscope Collection exclusively created for Designer’s Atelier by Ewelina Mlynarek is intuitive, radical and dynamic.

Inspired by Dame Zaha Hadid’s parabolic shapes which became a trade mark of her aesthetic, Ewelina playfully uses complex patterns and vivid colours reminiscent of a kaleidoscope which sees its bicentennial anniversary this year.

Designer’s Atelier’s collection consisting of Ewelina’s kaleidoscopic imagery creates a visually stunning impact that blurs the lines between art and design, drawing viewers into a psychedelic wonderland. Arousing one’s curiosity a collaboration between a philosophy design practise and this up and coming textile designer, provides a glimpse into another world of strangeness and newness, translating the continuous fluidity of unusual patterns into sculptural sensuality.

The exclusive spring/ summer collection of upholstery fabrics, velvet cushions, wallpapers, 100% silk scarves, dinnerware and artwork is digitally printed in the United Kingdom using the finest materials

Take a look and let us know what you think http://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/1934148/kaleidoscope-collection

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.