neha_srivastava3910093

Open plan living room in a small flat

Neha Srivastava
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi,

I am buying a house with Pocket living (compact modern) in London and need advice in the layout of furniture. I don't like the current placement of this show house.I was thinking of placing dining table towards the windows(https://dwell.co.uk/107104), adding a small vibrant loveseat and placing the sofa(sofabed) facing the window, like a cosy corner. I like the idea eating/ working /chilling near the window area. Also thinking of adding Ikea glass cabinet on of the walls / TV bench, stools etc. The flat is very white and I was wondering how to achieve some warmth and the placement without adding too much weight to the room? Any pointers help would very welcome.

N

Something like this. Will this work ? the table near window will be 4 ft wide 2 ft depth

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.