emmelinewe

Win a two-night stay in London and a visit to designjunction! CLOSED

Emmeline Westin
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

This competition is now closed

'Tis the season for design and Houzz is very proud to announce our presence at designjunction, part of the London Design Festival! For those of you who haven't been before, designjunction is a leading contemporary interior design and culture event, held annually in London, Milan and New York. designjunction creates innovative design exhibitions within unusual, industrial spaces and this year, it will be taking over King's Cross from September 22nd to 25th! The Houzz team will be there, too, showcasing our #SmartHouzz concept on Granary Square. The pod has been furnished exclusively with the latest A/W John Lewis furniture and accessories and designed by Feioi and Houzz. We hope you can join us!

To celebrate the London Design Festival and to give you a chance to experience the designjunction show, Houzz is giving away a two-night stay in London at the 5-star luxury St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, plus a one-hour design consultation with a professional on Houzz. Only one lucky Houzzer will be the winner of this grand prize, and one Houzzer will receive the runner-up prize: a monthly delivery of fresh flowers from Bloomon for a whole year, worth £324.

How to enter:

Simply vote AND post a comment below telling us what your dream designer piece is and you'll be entered into a random prize draw. One grand prize winner and one runner-up will be drawn at random.

See you at the #SmartHouzz!

A special thank you goes to the team at Dulux Amazing Space who have made our #SmartHouzz pod really stand out - in a beautiful Houzz green!

By registering your vote and adding a comment, you're agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

Comments (987)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.