suzie_ellwood

What colour furniture in bedroom-grey walls, black curtains, black bed

Suzie Elle
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Manhattan Black Bonded Leather Upholstered Bed Frame · More Info

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale · More Info

Hi

As per my title, can you please help me decide what colour furniture to have in the bedroom.

I have bought a black leather bed (in the first photo) and keeping the black curtains which are already in the room. The curtain on the right hand side is going to be removed and replaced with a door. I also wish to replace the light fitting.

I really like mirrored furniture to make the room appear bigger but with young children and not a lot of spare time, is this going to be a big mistake?

Black furniture i was told would make the room even smaller and would white furniture even go with the black bed and grey wallpaper, and other grey walls?

I would have a bedside cabinet either side of the bed, and on the wall you can't see i would put a wardrobe against the window, a chest of drawers in the middle with a telly on top and a dressing table on the other side.

Help!! If you could message with ideas on how to make the room look nice, I would be really appreciative xxx

Mirrored
White
Black
Pine
grey
Other - please message me!!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.