alice_bayfield31

Small City Garden Decking Transformation

Alice Bayfield

When we moved into the upstairs flat, the garden space had a lot to be desired. Lots of unusable space, sloping concrete, lacking storage, ugly stairs and a patch of grass barely worth mowing. We spent the summer working as many hours as we could, learning how to DIY a decked garden from scratch, almost entirely on our own!

We are so pleased with the finished outcome that now provides a low maintenance, very usable social area to be proud of!

If you'd like to see all the transformation photos and more information about how we did it, please click through to see the full post here http://www.woodenwindowsills.co.uk/diy-garden/