mbutler2014

Need help on my garden

Michelle
7 years ago

We moved house 2 years ago and after spending the last year renovating the inside we are now turning our sights on the garden. We have a long narrow garden which at the moment doesn't work very well for us in terms of the follow:

the patio area needs to be extended as its too small, there are large steps into the garden which are not child friendly, we want to put a summer room at the back of the garden and also want a shed for storage. We have 2 young sons so would like ideas on how we can make the garden interesting for them without it being all about them if you understand my meaning.

so really what i'm looking for is recommendations of someone who can draw out a design for me. it really i think requires someone visiting the garden to get a true sense of it rather than me posting photos. My husband is in the construction business so he can do all the hard landscaping work but just need someone with great ideas, who can draw me a detailed plan and can advise on planting. Any ideas? I'm based in North London....

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.