jadevine79

End of counter Range

Jade Vine
5 years ago
Hi all. We have just bought our first house and in a dilemma as to what to do with the kitchen. We can't afford a new one at present so need to make the most of what we have got. The cooker in the picture is gone so we will be buying a new one. We fancy a kitchen range but we would have to take out the cupboard space by the door to do this. We would then take out the overhead shelving and put an extractor hood.

Thinking of replacing tiles with metro tiling in perhaps a sage colour and then painting the cupboards white?

I see the downside to having a range near a doorway but not sure I see any other option. What would everyone else do with this kitchen? Ideas welcome. I attach floor plan and the only pic of the kitchen I have at present.

Regards

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.