FIND PROFESSIONALS
sophiewindatt

Shepherd's Hut Interior Inspiration Please!

Sophie Windatt
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi all! My parents have recently begun a landscaping project in their garden and they decided to incorporate a Shepherd's Hut for something a bit different.

We're now partway through the build and they have decided on the exterior colours (a holly green shade for the walls and a pale sage for the doors and window frames) but they're looking for inspiration for the interior colours and furnishings. It will have vertical wood panelling up to dado rail height and then painted MDF above. They haven't chosen anything yet but they'd like it not to be too traditional inside, maybe Scandi-modern, and all free-standing furniture. It's a space for chilling out but could be combined with a home office if we can make it all fit.

It's quite a small room (just bigger than 2 x 3m) so everything needs to be chosen carefully to make the most of the space! Please help!

The side window was not included in the final design but the stable door, double door, and end window are all features.

This is the progress we've made so far!