benrousseau

Modern Clocks and Kinetic Artworks

Rousseau Design Ltd
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I am developing a new range of illuminated clocks and am trying to get a feel for price points in commercial and residential sectors. I'm keen to know what sort of price you would expect to pay for a piece of modern contemporary art that is in fact a digital time piece. Shown in Carbon fibre and white acrylic with various colours of lighting. There are no hands just three rings of illuminated segments that light up in sequence. 1 for seconds, 1 for minutes and 1 for hours.

I Would really appreciate your thoughts.

We are launching them officially at 100% Design in London this September so please stay in touch for more information. We are also very happy to create custom versions which can be colour co-ordinated and branded for corporate properties.

White clock with blue and aqua quadrants
Carbon Fibre Clock with Red,White and Blue light
Carbon Fibre with Yellow Lights
Carbon fibre with red lights

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.