Your shopping basket is empty.

Which colours best achieve a timeless look?

Stoneham Kitchens
31 August, 2016

To achieve the perfect timeless kitchen design, we recommend selecting neutral hues that have already stood the test of time. A classic white or neutral palette will never go out of style and is a popular choice for a simple, fresh look. We’ve seen a clear trend for shades we’re calling ‘new neutrals’; these are soft, fresh takes on subtle shades like grey and cream. These hues are winning with customers because they put a modern twist on traditional interior colours. Which is your favourite, classic white or new neutral?

Comments (7)
  • PRO
    BigBathroomShop

Loving new neutrals! A fab alternative to white.

• M
    Love both of these kitchen colours
    Stoneham Kitchens thanked M
  • Daisy England
    Grey for me. White is too clinical and bland.
  • PRO
    Stoneham Kitchens

New neutrals are in the lead!

• PRO
    The Home Design School

New neutrals every time!

• PRO
    Hamilton interiors

My clients going away from the whites an creams and tending towards light grey, blue and greens

• PRO
    Stoneham Kitchens

@Hamilton interiors perhaps a new trend is on the horizon. We've definitely seen an increase in greys.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.