twamleyk

Front garden, Victorian terrace

twamleyk
8 September, 2016
Hi all,

We are dying to do something with the front garden of our Victorian house. Previous owners bricked it over in a really ugly and inappropriate yellow brick. We want to remove bricks and hopefully replace walls... Ideas gratefully received!

We have limited budget (£1000). I love Victorian path tiles, but our street only has them on top step, so we will do that and are replacing PVC door with reclaimed Victorian wooden door (separate budget).

The garden is south facing, around 5.5m wide, including path, and 3m deep. Access to car on drive seen in photo needs to be taken into consideration.

Thanks!

Katherine