paul_goodwin46

Pimping our conservatory

Paul Goodwin
7 years ago

When we bought our house 2 years ago, we fell in love with the dining room which leads into the conservatory with South facing bifold doors overlooking the garden. The sun shone through the whole room and it was bright and warm. The area is so lovely that we tend to live in the conservatory area when not in the garden. However, the conservatory has a pitched polycarbonate roof and suffers greatly from extreme temperature changes and is extremely noisy when it rains.
We are about to have a new glass Elizabethan style glass roof fitted with new patio doors and adjacent floor to ceiling windows. The conservatory will have 300mm wide pelmets with downlighting.
Once these works are completed we will replace the laminate flooring throughout and redecorate the room. We have struggled with the flooring choice but are close to settling on Karndean Country Oak vinyl tiles.
Any thoughts on the colour scheme?

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.