mtomlinson27

Kitchen/Utility Room

mtomlinson27
7 years ago

We have a 1950's house where originally you would walk through the front door and the lounge door would be on the right, with the stairs going up the left and a door ahead leading into the kitchen. However, at some time someone has erected a single story extension along the back of the house for a bigger kitchen. The old kitchen is basically now a room that is just used to walk through to get to the kitchen. (It's a very big room). I was wondering if anyone had thoughts as to whether you think ilyhis room could be used as a utility room. Or do you think it would be odd walking through your utility room to get to the kitchen as utility rooms are usually after the kitchen at the back of the house. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.