kara_tedford13

Houzzers help:kitchen paint colours melting my head!!

Dub M
7 years ago
Hi all
we are almost at the end of a 20 week renovation and decision fatigue has set in and I need some trained eyes to help. I need to pick paint colours ASAP for hall/stairs/landing and open kitchen diner.

Hall: is curved bright and open. There a runner effect of these tiles surrounded by a mid grey tile. Can't decide between a pale grey or a pale blue. These are a mix of Pantone, Colourtrend and Little Greene colours. Any thoughts? It's south facing and lots of sunlight hit this hallway.
Question is: With these tiles a pale blue or grey paint?

Kitchen diner:this is my main dilemma. Units are half installed. Back run is a painted oak colour v similar to elephants breath with an island close to downpipe. There's lots of widows and skylights but it's north facing so need something warm. These are the ones I planned using but the colour of units seems to disappear into them.
Question being:what colour paint compliments these units and makes them stand out?official name of colour is cashmere.
Thanks so much!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.