flosunshine

Link get rooms - North east and west facing

flosunshine
7 years ago

I have a L-shaped series of interlinking rooms all open plan. The bright light NW facing kitchen has units painted in F & B White Tie and a cupboard in a grey-blue and The kitchen opens up into a N & NE facing dining room with an exposed wall of deep ochre toned bricks. This room has plenty of light from patio doors and a side window. This room has an large open archway into the living room which borrows light from the dining room but only has a tiny E facing window so most of the day we have the lights on in here. In the living room we have an oatmeal linen sofa which I recently had covered so it has to stay. The wood burner is in an opening with a heading of the same brick as the dining room wall. White Tie looks too yellow against the sofa so I am going round in circles trying to think of paint colours to link the rooms. Can't have Dulux or Crown paints so am limited to little greene, F & B or Earthborn - any suggestions? i am not a fan of grey but maybe a warm grey might be acceptable in the LR?

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.