remi_kousoulou

Final touches for bedroom

Remi Kousoulou
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

We moved into our new home a year ago and i am just finishing my bedroom, the walls are a light grey with a "glitter" in the paint on the back wall behind the bed... (you cannot see it in the photos but when the lights are on it has a slight sparkel) curtains are darker grey crushed velvet, the carpet is a cream at the moment but will be updated soon, lampshades in pictures are an off white... so my deliemma is that i need something above the bed... the room just doesnt feel finished i would like some art work but completly open to ideas... i have silver framed photo frames on an adjacent wall (needing pictures) so dont want any photo frames mounted Secondly the mantle above the fireplace... it is a solid peice of wood (dont ask what type as i cannot remember!) so im swaying between painting it white or keeping it "natural"

Comments (34)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.