0kevin0

Flat Living Room Suggestions - New Build

0kevin0
7 years ago

Hello, we've moved in to our new flat in North London and are now trying to assemble our living/dining room. As the flat is a new build, the wall and carpet colours are very plain. The only two furniture pieces we've ordered so far is a dining table and a 3-seater sofa (below). We're not too sure on how to lay out the furniture in the room and whether we're making good use of the space available. I've attached a pic of how we're currently thinking of placing the sofa and dining table but those can change. Any suggestions on the following would be great!

- we also want to get a couple of armchairs, a unit for the TV and a console table. would the current layout work or should we change it?

- since the walls look very plain, we wanted to put some wallpaper on 1 or 2 sides of the living room. what wallpaper colour do you think would go with the carpet colour? Any suggestions on wallapaper type?

- i *think* we'd prefer curtains over blinds for the windows. any suggestions on curtain type/colours?

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.