miracath88

Suggestions needed for colourful kitchen units for modest cost

miracath88
7 years ago

Hi

Our house burned down & now I'm trying to design a jazzy new kitchen, that isn't going to cost a fortune. I am particularly wanting to have the cupboard doors a vibrant turquoise/peacock blue but no manufacturers of kitchens that I can find do that type of colour as standard. I then looked on the internet for companies that would paint your doors the colour of your choice and have had quotes back in excess of £20,000 which is way too much. I quite like tongue & groove doors, as they look quite rustic and I live in a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations of how or from where I can achieve a kitchen like this at a reasonable cost. I'm showing a picture of the colour tones I would like in the kitchen.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.