skorpiniukas

Combination dilema!

Aggy Lukte
7 years ago
Dear Houzzers,

Here I am again looking for advice as our kitchen is almost complete and decisions are made, except for the island worktop.

Initially I wanted a Copacabana granite, which has wavy black and white lines. However, I just can't get it. My second option is, and has been Black fusion. Which I was sure will work well until we painted kithen walls F&B Cornforth White...

Just a note, that all other worktops will be Absolute Black. And only island in different granite, because I don't want it to look too busy. And I want a striking stone for the island because for me it's like a live picture that I can stare at for hours.

Would grey walls conflict with island worktop, or shouldn't I try to 'make them work'?

Many thanks!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.