timwoodltd

Free kitchen advice @ Grand Designs Friday/Sunday @ NEC Birmingham

Tim Wood Limited
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I (Tim Wood of Tim Wood Limited) am giving talks in the kitchen theatre at Grand Designs Birmingham on Friday at 2pm and Sunday at 12pm, with free 30 minute advice clinics on both those days. Do come and see me talk or book in for free advice if your there and need advice ;Tim Wood at Grand Deigns Kitchen Experience Theatre @ NEC Birmingham

Comments (7)

• katty smith
    7 years ago

It is really great

• PRO
    Tim Wood Limited
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Please see my talk on Sunday if you are at Grand Designs or if you need advice.

• Sian
    7 years ago

Hi Tim, I'm at Grand Designs tomorrow and could really do with some advice on kitchen planning and layout for my renovation. How do I book please?

• PRO
    Tim Wood Limited
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

If you book to see me at the Meile sponsored advice centre, behind the kitchen lecture theatre. I will be delighted to give you advice. If I am fully booked or not available to see you please listen to my talk at 12 and approach me right after it.

• thekitchentable41
    7 years ago
    Thanks for pointing us towards Houzz when we met you at Grand Designs Live yesterday. Some great inspiration here (and indeed from our conversation). Thanks Tim :)
    Tim Wood Limited thanked thekitchentable41
  • PRO
    Tim Wood Limited
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Many thanks, I hope it helps.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.