ninjagirl88

How to arrange furniture in living room and art above couch

ninjagirl88
7 years ago
I am looking advice on how to appropriately arrange our living room. We have two 90" long couches, currently not facing each other symmetrically...but I'm learning that they do need to match each other. My dilemma is where to position them. The one side of our living room has two large windows, but they are not centered on the wall. Should the couch on that wall be centered with the windows? Then the opposite couch match? I also have a question about what to put on the wall above the couch, once the couch is in the right spot, do I center any artwork above the couch or center on the wall? Any ideas for something to fill that large space? I like our family photos, but am not set on leaving them in that space. Our living room is part of one long space with the kitchen on one end, a dining area in the middle them the living room, with a fireplace (tv above it) and built-ins at the end.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.