interioraddict7

House Exterior - Render and Window Colour Combination

Debbie
7 years ago

Hi,

Moving into a new house which is currently painted white with white PVC windows. We're planning on replacing the windows with Aluclad windows and I was looking for suggestions on colour combinations.

Initially, I was thinking that I'd repaint the house white and go with Anthracite Grey frames. However I'm a little worried that it's very fashionable at the minute and might date in the next couple of years.

I've also seen a few houses lately with lighter coloured windows which looked good. One had a grey with what looks to be almost an olive undertone and some with light grey and cream windows.

I'd be really interested to hear what colour combinations other people have gone for and whether I risk dating the house as '2016' with a white/dark grey/anthracite combination.

I'll post photos later of the house as it is currently and a mock up of the house with dark grey windows.

Thanks a million!!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.