vicky_c_sullivan

BATH TAP DILEMMA - NEED HELP!

vicky_c_sullivan
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help!

I'm having a new bathroom fitted and I'm struggling to know which tap solution will be best for my built-in bath. We already have a separate shower in the bathroom so I was planning on using the bath as a bath only with no shower facility or shower head, however I'm concerned about cleaning it! I have two kids under 5 and another on the way.

I was advised to go with a Hansgrohe Exafill bath filler. I therefore have no tap and also no shower handset. Having no tap sticking out of the end or the middle of the bath is a plus so kids won't bang their heads on it but not having a shower handset is a concern.

I could change to having a 5-piece wall or deck mounted set but I don't like the idea of a shower hose hanging in my bath for the kids to muck about with. I've also heard that the concealed shower handsets can leak and can be problematic.

Can anyone advise what might be the best solution as I'm struggling to find one.

Many thanks

Victoria

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.