flea53

Need help with paint colour for extension

Verity Lawson
7 years ago

Really struggling to decide in a paint colour for our kitchen/lounge/diner extension. It's quite a big area with lots of windows but is north facing so won't get a huge amount of direct sunlight.

Im not keen on magnolia-type colours but don't want a pure white either.

Ive seen lots of recommendations for Dulux paint in Timeless. I got a sample today and I like that it's not cream and not pure white either but it looks a bit lemon in colour to me?! That's kind of put me off - to me it's like an extremely pale yellow.

i also tried Jasmine white which I think I preferred as the slight colour going through it appears to be peachy/pink. But we have dark grey windows and a grey kitchen island and I'm not sure if that would go with them.

I'd prefer to use Dulux paint. Any advice on paint colours would be very welcome! Thank you

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.