nathan_gee

Master bedroom duck egg country

Nathan G
7 years ago
Hey we are looking to make some changes to our bedroom and want to ask your help. It's the last room in our house that needs decorating - to be fair it's only the paint that needs a fresh coat - a few marks here and there however we thought we'd look to get some new furniture for the room as well. We love the wall paper so want to keep that as well as the bed linen. Thinking of keeping the curtains, bed and dressing table (although we may paint the dressing table a different colour). The bedside tables collect dust like I don't know what and the chest of drawers although looks fine is starting to fall apart. We're also going to lose the TV - we never use it!

Thinking of painting the walls a grey which should go nice with the duck egg but not sure what to do re bedside tables and a new chest of drawers. Originally thought white like the hemnes IKEA range but not sure if this will look too white with the dressing table plus the furniture won't match so may need more of a contrast.

Have attached a few photos of more country style furniture. What are your guys thoughts? Do you think it will go with the dressing table? We need to get a new ceiling light too.

Any ideas would be great :)

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.