hzdeleted_34605649

Beta Testers Wanted for a Home Design Course

User
7 years ago

*** LOOKING FOR BETA TESTERS***

Hi everyone, my name is Kate. I've just put together a course on how to do DIY interior design in your home, and I need your help! I'm looking for people to try out the course and let me know what you think of it.

If you're someone who's always been curious about how to make your home look like something out of a magazine, this course will teach you exactly how to do that.

Here's what you'll learn:

(1) You'll come away with a home decor style file, detailing the exact elements that make up your own personal style

(2) You'll create a clearly defined colour palette that you can use throughout your whole home

(3) You'll produce a budget plan for your decorating project

(4) You'll make your very own digital or physical mood board with real samples, showing how all of your ideas come together

(5) You'll learn how to make best use of the spaces in your home, and you'll produce an easy to use floor plan

(6) You'll find out how to place accessories in your home like a professional stylist.

The beta test is 100% free in exchange for your feedback. At some point the course will sell for between £300- £800 so this is an amazing opportunity for you to learn this from me for free. It's a six week course with videos and worksheets, with feedback and group coaching from me and your fellow students every step of the way.

To find out more and to apply, click here --> http://bit.ly/2gqmE5v

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.