eehchristie

How can I have warm towels?

I am designing our new bathroom and just one detail is now troubling me - warm towels within easy reach of the shower.
The bathroom is generous in size, and will be very contemporary. Angles galore.
There will be a large towel radiator at the right hand end of the bath (adjacent to it, not actually at the end) which is great for my husband. But what about me emerging from the shower?
The shower will be 1400 x 900 max or I may reduce it to 1200 x 900. It will have a glass sliding door on the long side and a full height glass panel at the end. A solid end instead of glass would solve the problem, but the whole point is to have a great view over rolling countryside from the shower. Even a half wall would help, but a wall is going to look clumsy.
A floor standing radiator would be ideal, but I can only find one very clunky traditional version. There is certainly room for one between the end of the shower and the toilet.
The bathroom must remain as a Jack & Jill. That door by the shower was always going to be tricky, but can't be helped.
The bathroom layout can also not be changed.

So calling all creatives and lateral thinkers. How can a girl enjoy hot towels? Without spending the earth??