helen_elliott

Help choosing paint colour/s for hallway and landing space

Helen Elliott
7 years ago

Hi,

I'm trying to decide on a colour or colours for my hallway and landing space. There is a dado rail separating the space so could potentially do one colour below and another above. I've considered a dark grey/blue below and brilliant white all above, but have seen quite a few pictures of hallways where they have used the same colour above and below which looks great. I'm just worried about making the space too dark. I'm also not sure about using brilliant white - will it create too much of a contrast? It gets a decent amount of light from the landing window but isn't flooded with light. Ive attached some pics of the space and also some of the ideas I like the look of...any advice greatly appreciated!

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.