clairef09

Paint colour help for kitchen diner

clairef09
7 years ago
I'm currently renovating my kitchen diner and am at the stage where I now need to pick wall colours before the flooring is laid. I was planning on going for all white with an accent colour being brought in on blinds and artwork etc, but am now considering whether it would be better to go with a feature wall? Because we have an air source heater on the end wall (I hate that thing but it needs to stay for now) we can't have that wall as the feature so am tempted to go for the wall facing the Windows where the hob, extractor and breakfast bar will be.

The cabinets are two tone; grey oak and white with a white work top. The flooring is going to be a nude concrete effect vinyl, so keeping a neutral palette through out so far! Will be tiling behind the hob, but haven't decide design on that yet.

I've painted some samples and would appreciate any feedback or pointers in right colour direction if none of those seem right!?

Picture is the wall that I hope to have as the feature.

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.