laurenmheath

bathroom layout help

Lauren Heath
7 years ago

The bathroom is weirdly the only room that I know what I want! - I want a modern take on the traditional bathroom with roll top bath, towel rail, sink and toilet all in the traditional style (although, I've looked at more modern sinks and thought about mounting it on an antique table). We need to have a shower to fit in the bathroom too because it is easier for work in the mornings, etc.

My biggest issue is layout! - it is a small bathroom so I may need to compromise on the freestanding bath.

The room is 2641mm long by 2591mm wide. The door is 762mm wide - VERY rough drawing below.

I'm thinking - Corner shower in the bottom right hand corner, freestanding bath below the window at the top of the bathroom and sink & toilet on the left hand side of the room.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.