sonia_s786

New family home building project

sonia_s786
7 years ago
Hi All! My husband and I have recently bought a new house and are hoping to have a rear extension, loft conversion and wrap around the side of the house. We want to give the house a modern yet cosy feel. We've assigned an architect for the project and he's sketched out plans that we've eventually agreed to. As this is our first ever venture of this kind and my Husband and I are clueless on many areas of this project I have many big and small questions regarding the project. The first being....what type of roof tiles should we go for...slate? Or concrete? Is it just the appearance that differs? Is slate being used because it's the current fashion? Or is one actually better than the other. Would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.