tingleyone

Bedroom Lounge and Hall - Entire Flat - Colour Help please

I have an entire flat that needs a major overall, on a budget. My last tenant left in a hurry and its now quite scruffy. I am the owner and landlord, but will be living there myself for a while. But looking to the future, I do not intend to end my days there, and am looking to try and future proof it for future lettings.

I will be having a decorator come and and do the work, and also a builder who is giving the kitchen some TLC, (new work tops, replacing some of the tiles, new sink, new cooker, and new floor) and replacing the bathroom (new shower, new toilet and new sink. I am bringing gas into the premises, and having a gas boiler and central heating installed. I have a blank canvas, but am at a total loss as to where to start!

Any and all ideas will be gratefully received.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.