pratik_shah39

Hallway flooring/design/paint colours in Victorian home

Pratik Shah
7 years ago

Hi guys, hope you can give us some inspiration/ideas/thoughts on our new flooring...not sure about it now it has been laid...what do you think of it and have you got any ideas to make it a stylish hallway - paint colours in particular but also furniture, frames/mirrors/other wall hangings, etc.

The hallway in front of and next to the main staircase is a light purple paint colour which we want to change (any ideas what to?) and the other hallway pics (e.g. with the broom) need to be painted and could be the same as the rest of the hallway or because it is slightly separate, could be a different colour.

The house is a period house and whilst we have retained quite a few of the period features, we have decorated the rest of the house fairly neutraly/modern (not ultra modern).

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

p.s. the step corners need finishing off with a trim to protect the corners so you'll need to ignore that!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.