fullrenov

Really struggling to find a tile for ensuite

fullrenov
3 February, 2017

Hi,

i am having a wet room built and I have chosen and love my hexagon mosaic calacatta, this will be on the floor. I did not want marble on the wall I just wanted a plain white tile so the floor would be the focus, I did have my heart set on a tile to go with this but when I put this in the room it turned out to be very grey and not white. it's not what I wanted. As wanted something lighter and closer to white. My room is being tiled on Tuesday and im not to sure what to go for. Someone suggested a small white metro on the wall but I am not to sure if it will look to busy.

Here is a picture of my options but I don't like the big grey or big white tile.

Can anyone offer any suggestions, ?