bonitakumar14

Cushion and Accessories Advice/Inspiration

BKN
7 years ago
Hi all,

I've recently bought these mink sofas for my living room but need some help with picking out a pop out colour as everything at the moment is very grey mink and beige based, need a colour to lift the tones mentioned. I'm also thinking to put a coffee table and some side tables in with lamps in this area to fill the room up.

Please let me have your comments on what colour cushions you would go with and any accessories you would think would be best suited? I have currently been drawn to golds purples and pale pinks.

Also any idea where to buy reasonable priced cushions? I've enquired about custom made cushions and they come in around £80 a cushion which is way over budget. Are there any shops that anyone knows of which stock decent quality full cushions?

Thanks in advance!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.