isidora_markovic90

Extensions: glass box or traditional?

Isidora Markovic

It's time to get opinionated about extension styles! One that's risen in popularity over recent years, if Houzz photos are anything to go by, is the glass box extension.

While it's undeniable that glass boxes have an element of objective beauty to them, glass is notoriously hard to clean, and if you're overlooked or have concerns about privacy, I imagine they would spell nightmare rather than dream!

Contemporary Kitchen · More Info

So - which gets your vote? If you don't like either, prefer a third option (such as a conservatory), have extension experiences to share or even a picture to show off, add your contribution to the comment section below!