mlg32

Paint color and trim?

mlg32
10 February, 2017
Hi, I would love to know the paint color? I am considering painting the basement in my new home a gray blue color, I love how you matched the trim with the paint in this room. Is this the only room in the house with this color combination? The other trim in my house will be a white, just wondering how this flows? Thank you-
Study · More Info

Comment (1)

Soledad Builders, LLC

Hi There, The color on the walls and trim is Benjamin Moore: BM1568 Quarry Rock. We used flat on the walls and satin on the trim. This is the only room with this color combination. The adjoining rooms have different color walls and trim, separated by cased openings. If you look at the living room picture in this same project you can see the transition. I hope that helps! Best, Kelly