emmelinewe

Comment to win a Miele appliance worth £1,000!

Emmeline Westin
7 years ago

According to our 2017 Kitchen Trends Study, more than a third of homeowners reported leading a healthier lifestyle after a kitchen renovation, from eating
more fruits and vegetables to preparing more meals at home.

We also learnt from the report that when homeowners are investing in a new kitchen, they prioritise appliances. In fact, 89% say that they will upgrade or replace an appliance in their project.

With this in mind, we have partnered with premium kitchen appliance brand Miele to offer all Houzz users a real treat. Read on...

How to enter:

1. Simply tell us which appliance you would like to incorporate into your kitchen and why. It could be a sleek coffee machine, a clever induction hob, or a brand new dishwasher... Post your comments in the comments section below and share this post on your social media networks.

2. You also need to follow Miele on Houzz.

Prize:

One winner will receive £1,000 (one thousand pounds) towards Miele appliances. The prize is a voucher and can only be used when purchasing appliances directly from Miele.

Closing date:

The competition launches 24 February, 2017 and closes at midnight 5 March, 2017.

Who can participate:

Only Houzzers in England, Scotland and Wales this time.

Anna Hansen's Kitchen - Integrated Applinaces · More Info

By adding a comment, you're agreeing to our competition terms and conditions.

Comments (2.4K)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.